Walking on the wrong side of the road is dangerous and especially if you have contraband on your person. Quentin Adis Latham, 17, of Sulphur Springs was stopped by Sulphur Springs Police. He did possess contraband. He was charged with Possession of a Controlled Substance Penalty Group 3, more than 28-grams but less than 200-grams in a Drug Free Zone. He also was charged with less than 2oz of marijuana. He is in Hopkins County Jail being held on $17,000 in bonds.
- Officials Looking Into Program That Could Help Extend Roads, Reduce Scrap Tire Waste
- Barbara Bush Primary PTO To Host Spooktacular 5K & Fun Run At Celebration Plaza
- Channel 18 News: Tuesday, June 18, 2019
- Galilee Baptist Church Observes Annual Homecoming
- Alice Catherine Harget
- Winnsboro Police Department Report for June 10-16, 2019
- Sulphur Springs Man Arrested Following Disturbance Complaint
- Truck, Train Collide North of I-30 At County Road 4719 Railroad Crossing
- Tradin’ Post for Tuesday, June 18th, 2019
- VBS at Shannon Oaks For Families, July 15-18
Ye Olde KSST Poll
My plans to take part in the Dairy Festival...
- Have not changed! (54%)
- Wasn't planing on going anyway. (36%)
- I'm out, I dont like confrontation. (9%)
- I might stay at home and see how the first few events go... (1%)
Thanks for voting!