Walking on the wrong side of the road is dangerous and especially if you have contraband on your person. Quentin Adis Latham, 17, of Sulphur Springs was stopped by Sulphur Springs Police. He did possess contraband. He was charged with Possession of a Controlled Substance Penalty Group 3, more than 28-grams but less than 200-grams in a Drug Free Zone. He also was charged with less than 2oz of marijuana. He is in Hopkins County Jail being held on $17,000 in bonds.
- Walmart Theft Complaint Results In Felony Arrest
- Traffic Stops Result In 3 Controlled Substance Arrests
- Paris District Road Report for the Week of June 1, 2020
- Man Accused Of Threatening A Cumby Police Officer
- Hopkins County, District Clerks’ Offices Will Reopen Monday, June 1
- 7 Sentenced In District Court Thursday, May 28
Ye Olde KSST Poll
When Will You Feel Okay Traveling On A Vacation Again ?
- I would go now if I could. (31%)
- I would go once we have a vaccine for COVID-19 (19%)
- I will probably wait another month. (15%)
- I may not travel until summer of 2021 (15%)
- I don't know if I will ever feel comfortable traveling again. (12%)
- Maybe when the government gives the "all clear" (8%)
Thanks for voting!