Walking on the wrong side of the road is dangerous and especially if you have contraband on your person. Quentin Adis Latham, 17, of Sulphur Springs was stopped by Sulphur Springs Police. He did possess contraband. He was charged with Possession of a Controlled Substance Penalty Group 3, more than 28-grams but less than 200-grams in a Drug Free Zone. He also was charged with less than 2oz of marijuana. He is in Hopkins County Jail being held on $17,000 in bonds.
- Jury Panel for Tuesday, January 22, 2019, in 62nd District Court Canceled
- Basketball: Coaches Show Review of Wildcats and Lady Cats Friday Night Play; Tuesday Night Game
- Soccer Recap: Wildcats and Lady Cats in Tournament Play
- Leta York
- Tradin’ Post for Monday, January 21st, 2019
- Channel 18 News: Monday, January 21, 2019
- Winners of Winter “42” Tourney at Seniors Ctr.
- Harlan Willey
- Free Tax Aide Program Begins Feb 3 at Wesley UMC
- Updated – Historical Photo Quiz #3
Ye Olde KSST Poll
My New Years Resolution for 2019 is...
- keep it all to myself, and make a few changes (49%)
- to do nothing. Cheers! (49%)
- to spam social media with lofty goals (2%)
Thanks for voting!