Walking on the wrong side of the road is dangerous and especially if you have contraband on your person. Quentin Adis Latham, 17, of Sulphur Springs was stopped by Sulphur Springs Police. He did possess contraband. He was charged with Possession of a Controlled Substance Penalty Group 3, more than 28-grams but less than 200-grams in a Drug Free Zone. He also was charged with less than 2oz of marijuana. He is in Hopkins County Jail being held on $17,000 in bonds.
- Jack Vaughn
- Channel 18 News: Wednesday, May 22, 2019
- Wildcat Football Camp Takes Place Next Week During the Evening
- SS Public Library Summer Reading Program
- Kamber Hill, Ethan White Recognized As Saltillo’s Top 8th Graders
- Tira News for May 22, 2019
- Chamber Connection- May 23, 2019
- Sienna Collins, Lindsay Butler Named Saltillo High School Valedictorian, Salutatorian
- Saltillo High School’s Senior Class Awards, Recognition
- Meet Author Majel Reddick, Contestant for Ms. Hopkins County Senior
Ye Olde KSST Poll
My rain gauge...
- Floated away... (44%)
- Full, and I can't make it out there to empty it. (38%)
- I just look at the water level on my boots. (13%)
- When I want to know, I drive down MLK near downtown. (6%)
Thanks for voting!