An open hydrant north of downtown Sulphur Springs helping to maintain the City’s water system. Hydrant flushing is necessary to test the hydrants to make sure adequate flow and pressure is available. Flushing is also done to remove sediment from the pipes in order to maintain water clarity and quality in the distribution pipes.
- Wildcats Football Is Back Tonight, There Is Also Lady Cats Volleyball On This Game Day Friday
- GoFundMe Set Up for Sulphur Springs Native
- Woman Involved In Vehicle Crash Arrested On Violation Of Probation Warrant
- Jason Ray Bailey
- Detroit Woman Claimed Couple Had Permission To Leave Store Without Paying
- Cumby ISD Recognizes Principals