Thursday morning in Eighth Judicial District Court, Ashley Glover, 30 of Sulphur Springs was sentenced to two years in prison for injury to a child following a plea agreement. Glover was arrested in August of this year after a child in her care tested positive for drugs during an investigation by Child Protective Services. The offense occurred on July 25, 2016.
- Holly Tilley
- Game Day Thursday Features Soccer, Powerlifting, but no longer Tennis
- Truck Driving Class at the Paris Junior College-Sulphur Springs Center
- McGinnis Sentenced On Intoxication Manslaughter, Aggravated Assault Charges
- City Council Approves Materials Bids For Saputo Sewer Main Grant Project
- Tira News: Grace Vaughn’s 100th Birthday Celebrated With Cake, Lunch, More Than 80 Cards, Vehicle Parade