Law enforcement officers meet with Walmart security Tuesday, July 5th after being called to make an arrest. Jacob Randall Lively, 33, was arrested for theft under $2500 two or more previous convictions. He had been arrested for theft of property in November, 2015 and in May of this year as well. The charge is a state jail felony. He is in Hopkins County Jail on a $5,000 fine.
- Ribbon-Cutting at the new Grays Building on June 18 in Observance of Juneteenth, a New National Holiday
- Tumbleweed Unveils His New One Man Show in Fort Davis
- Tyrik Rollison Joining Coach Owens’ Football Staff at SSHS
- Downtown Business Alliance is Accepting New Members and Planning 2021 Events
- Jury Panel Summoned to Appear Monday Has Been Cancelled
- SSISD Eligible To Apply For $11.5 Million In Federal ESSER Grant Funding