Law enforcement officers meet with Walmart security Tuesday, July 5th after being called to make an arrest. Jacob Randall Lively, 33, was arrested for theft under $2500 two or more previous convictions. He had been arrested for theft of property in November, 2015 and in May of this year as well. The charge is a state jail felony. He is in Hopkins County Jail on a $5,000 fine.
- Ecstasy And Methamphetamines Found During I-30 Traffic Stop
- Singers! NETCS Plans Spring Concert, Auditions Are 10am Saturday February 27, 2021
- Jan. 18 COVID-19 Update: 5 New Cases, 135 Active Cases
- Winnsboro Police Department Media Report Jan. 11-17, 2021
- Thelma Grace (Hargrave) Shrode
- Leeman Stracener