Jesus Rubio-Rodriquez, 46, of Sulphur Springs was arrested by Hopkins County Deputies at his residence in the 600 block of Main Street Tuesday. The arrest came as a result of warrants out of Van Zandt County. Rubio-Rodriquez is in Hopkins County Jail awaiting transfer to Van Zandt County Jail. The two warrants included Sexual Assault and Assault Family/House Member with previous conviction. He is being held on a total of $60,000 bond.
- North Pole Of Texas Continues 22-Year Tradition Of Free Train Rides
- Reduce Your Risk Of Being The Victim Of Motor Vehicle Theft, Burglary
- Wildcats Basketball Team Gets Road Win At Dallas Lincoln, 60-47
- Wildcats Football Coach Greg Owens Dissects 72-44 Win At Crandall On Saturday Coach’s Show
- Lady Cats Volleyball Coach Bailey Dorner Comments On Season That Ended Too Soon
- Nov. 25 COVID-19 Update: 1 Fatality, 7 New Cases, 64 Active Cases