Jesus Rubio-Rodriquez, 46, of Sulphur Springs was arrested by Hopkins County Deputies at his residence in the 600 block of Main Street Tuesday. The arrest came as a result of warrants out of Van Zandt County. Rubio-Rodriquez is in Hopkins County Jail awaiting transfer to Van Zandt County Jail. The two warrants included Sexual Assault and Assault Family/House Member with previous conviction. He is being held on a total of $60,000 bond.
- Williams Returning To High School As Principal
- Potter, Ricketson Top Ranked Saltillo 8th Graders
- 37th Annual Como-Pickton Tractorcade Another Remarkable Occasion
- 2 Men Caught Trying To Withdraw Thousands From Someone Else’s Account At Local Bank
- Methamphetamine And Hallucinogenic Mushrooms Found During Cumby Traffic Stop
- SSISD Trustees Amend Code Of Conduct Regarding DAEP Placement For Seniors