Jesus Rubio-Rodriquez, 46, of Sulphur Springs was arrested by Hopkins County Deputies at his residence in the 600 block of Main Street Tuesday. The arrest came as a result of warrants out of Van Zandt County. Rubio-Rodriquez is in Hopkins County Jail awaiting transfer to Van Zandt County Jail. The two warrants included Sexual Assault and Assault Family/House Member with previous conviction. He is being held on a total of $60,000 bond.
- 2021 John Chester Dutch-Oven Cook-off and Indian Summer Day is October 2 in Heritage Park
- Thirteen Men Arrested On Felony Warrants Over Past Week By Local Authorities
- 2021 New Landowner Program Series: Pond Management
- Final Public Hearings For Budget, Tax Rate, Master Fee Schedule To Be Held At 7:30 p.m. City Council Meeting
- Student Activity at the Paris Junior College Sulphur Springs Center
- Judy Mills