Sunday night, June 12 saw heavy rainfall for the areas surrounding Sulphur Springs. Rocky Ridge saw 1.2 inches of rain in elevated areas while lower terrain saw 1.4 inches from rainfall. The community of Brashear saw an inch of rain throughout the late afternoon. Pickton saw 1 and (1\5) inches of rain with two inches recorded at the Hopkins\Franklin county line. Starr Ridge experienced a total of 2.2 inches of rain, and the highest recorded rainfall from yesterday was seen at Shooks Chapel on Highway 154 South with a total of three inches of rain.
- Cumby Police Caught Grapevine Man Driving A Stolen BMW
- Tira News: Annette Loper Shares Inspiring Story Of Compassion and Generosity
- Hopkins County Sept. 24 COVID-19 Update: 4 New, 89 Active, 337 Cumulative Cases
- Zoning Of Thermo Mine Property As Heavy Industrial Receives P&Z Approval
- Wildcats Team Tennis Coach Tony Martinez is Glad to See District’s Top Two Teams in the Rear View Mirror
- Veteran Frisco Wakeland Head Football Coach Expects Good Battle With the Wildcats on Friday