Sunday night, June 12 saw heavy rainfall for the areas surrounding Sulphur Springs. Rocky Ridge saw 1.2 inches of rain in elevated areas while lower terrain saw 1.4 inches from rainfall. The community of Brashear saw an inch of rain throughout the late afternoon. Pickton saw 1 and (1\5) inches of rain with two inches recorded at the Hopkins\Franklin county line. Starr Ridge experienced a total of 2.2 inches of rain, and the highest recorded rainfall from yesterday was seen at Shooks Chapel on Highway 154 South with a total of three inches of rain.
- Five Arrested Within 3 Hours Following Traffic Stops On FM 1537 And CR 3511
- Three Arrested For DWI Saturday
- Lady Cats Soccer Team Readies For District Play With 4-0 Home Win Against Longview Spring Hill Monday
- Robert Sires
- Winnsboro Police Department Media Report – Jan. 18-24, 2021
- Lady Cats Soccer Team Has Non-District Game At Home Versus Spring Hill Monday