Sunday night, June 12 saw heavy rainfall for the areas surrounding Sulphur Springs. Rocky Ridge saw 1.2 inches of rain in elevated areas while lower terrain saw 1.4 inches from rainfall. The community of Brashear saw an inch of rain throughout the late afternoon. Pickton saw 1 and (1\5) inches of rain with two inches recorded at the Hopkins\Franklin county line. Starr Ridge experienced a total of 2.2 inches of rain, and the highest recorded rainfall from yesterday was seen at Shooks Chapel on Highway 154 South with a total of three inches of rain.
- Williams Returning To High School As Principal
- Potter, Ricketson Top Ranked Saltillo 8th Graders
- 37th Annual Como-Pickton Tractorcade Another Remarkable Occasion
- 2 Men Caught Trying To Withdraw Thousands From Someone Else’s Account At Local Bank
- Methamphetamine And Hallucinogenic Mushrooms Found During Cumby Traffic Stop
- SSISD Trustees Amend Code Of Conduct Regarding DAEP Placement For Seniors