An accident on State Highway 19 just north of the Sulphur Springs City Limits diverted traffic to one lane Wednesday afternoon. A truck pulling a trailer hauling a portable building struck a guard rail turning the trailer and building on its side. The overturned trailer and building protruded into the northbound lane of the highway. Texas Department of Public Safety Troopers responded as did TxDOT workers and the Hopkins County Fire and Rescue Unit. KSST thanks one of our loyal listeners and readers of ksstradio.com for submitting the photos and information.
- Paris District Road Report for the Week of June 21, 2021
- Reception for Retiring Carolyn McKinney Held Friday at SW Dairy Museum
- Ribbon-Cutting at the new Grays Building on June 18 in Observance of Juneteenth, a New National Holiday
- Tumbleweed Unveils His New One Man Show in Fort Davis
- Tyrik Rollison Joining Coach Owens’ Football Staff at SSHS
- Downtown Business Alliance is Accepting New Members and Planning 2021 Events