An accident on State Highway 19 just north of the Sulphur Springs City Limits diverted traffic to one lane Wednesday afternoon. A truck pulling a trailer hauling a portable building struck a guard rail turning the trailer and building on its side. The overturned trailer and building protruded into the northbound lane of the highway. Texas Department of Public Safety Troopers responded as did TxDOT workers and the Hopkins County Fire and Rescue Unit. KSST thanks one of our loyal listeners and readers of ksstradio.com for submitting the photos and information.
- Jan. 27 COVID-19 Update: 1 Fatality, 15 New Cases, 24 Recoveries
- Saltillo Lions Basketball Team Hits Triple Digit Scoring In Latest Victory
- Wildcats Baseball Player Aiken Owens Signs Letter Of Intent To Play At East Texas Baptist University
- Barbara Kay Hume
- Student Enrollment In SSISD Virtual Academy Down 11 Percent Beginning Of School
- Mockingbird Lane Traffic Stop Yields Methamphetamine, Arrest