Sulphur Springs Police Detective Sergeant Lenwood “Bo” Fox went to a Como residence on Tuesday to serve a warrant for a man who was wanted for Impersonating a Public Servant. Ritchie Adam Trahan, 48, of Como was arrested after being read his Miranda rights and interviewed by Detective Fox. During the interview, Trahan confessed to representing himself as Detective Fox to his niece via Facebook on May, 1st. Trahan impersonated Fox and used the detective’s authority as an officer to induce his niece to not make accusations against him. Detective Fox transported Trahan to the Hopkins County Jail where he was booked without incident and placed on $10,000 bond for Impersonating a Public Servant which is a 3rd degree felony.
- Hospital District 2021 Tax Rate, Budget Approved
- EMP Credits, Off-System Bridge And Chapter 381 ED Programs On Commissioners Court Agenda
- Sept. 21-25, 2020 Meal A Day Menu
- Lady Cats Volleyball Team Wins Pair Of Matches On Saturday To Even Season Record At 2-2
- Lady Cats Swept by Frisco Heritage Coyotes, 3-0
- Virtual Hearings Slated For Rezoning Of Mine, Spence Street Properties