Sulphur Springs Police Detective Sergeant Lenwood “Bo” Fox went to a Como residence on Tuesday to serve a warrant for a man who was wanted for Impersonating a Public Servant. Ritchie Adam Trahan, 48, of Como was arrested after being read his Miranda rights and interviewed by Detective Fox. During the interview, Trahan confessed to representing himself as Detective Fox to his niece via Facebook on May, 1st. Trahan impersonated Fox and used the detective’s authority as an officer to induce his niece to not make accusations against him. Detective Fox transported Trahan to the Hopkins County Jail where he was booked without incident and placed on $10,000 bond for Impersonating a Public Servant which is a 3rd degree felony.
- Tuesday Is Election Day for Party Primary Runoffs In Texas
- Como-Pickton Junior High Receives Exxon Mobil Grant
- Austin Academic Center Hosts Commencement For Class of 2022
- Trading Post for May 24, 2022
- Send Off Planned June 9 To Recognize Area Veterans On Honor Flight DFW
- Arbala Home Coming and Cemetery Meeting