Miller Grove School board members along with three (3) past board members, all MG alumnus who grad from 1936-2001, broke ground for a new elementary facility for the school district. Several elementary classes and students lined up around the flagpole area along with Superintendent of Miller Grove Schools Steve Johnson, Elementary Principal Ms. Jamie Fox, community and county dignitaries, elect officials and Chamber of Commerce CEO Meredith Caddell assembled for a ribbon cutting. Ms. Fox said she went to elementary school in the portable buildings that the new facility will replace and that she is so glad to leave them behind. The new building is scheduled for completion during the 2016\2017 school year.
- Wildcats Basketball Team Gets District Victory At Home Over Hallsville, 60-46, Tuesday Night
- Lady Cats Basketball Team Wins Defensive Struggle At Hallsville, 33-29, Tuesday Night
- Jan. 26 COVID-19 Update: 3 Fatalities, 37 New Cases, 20 Recoveries
- Wildcats Soccer Team Preps For Start Of District Play With A Non-District Win Over Pleasant Grove Tuesday Night
- Maria Pereira
- Welding Project at the Paris Junior College-Sulphur Springs