Hopkins County Community Chest recognized board members Imogene Jacobs, Fred Dial, Valinda Hathcox, and Joe Pogue for leadership and vision in a lifetime of service to the organization. Radina Adams, President made the presentation Wednesday morning following a board meeting at Community Chest, 217 Linda Drive in Sulphur Springs. Lucy Vaden, previous Executive Director of Community Chest, was a special guest for the event.
- Hicks: Plenty in Store For the Rest of 2020
- Putting Two and Two Together at PJC
- Trading Post for September 29, 2020
- Sulphur Springs Time Capsule Extraction to Take Place Oct. 3 in Heritage Park
- Grant Application To Pave Road Into Mine Received No Opposition At Meeting
- Fort Worth Woman In Custody On Felony Warrant