Hopkins County Community Chest recognized board members Imogene Jacobs, Fred Dial, Valinda Hathcox, and Joe Pogue for leadership and vision in a lifetime of service to the organization. Radina Adams, President made the presentation Wednesday morning following a board meeting at Community Chest, 217 Linda Drive in Sulphur Springs. Lucy Vaden, previous Executive Director of Community Chest, was a special guest for the event.
- Sulphur Springs FFA Chapter Recognizes Members’ Achievements
- Early Voting Ends Friday In Democratic, Republican Party Primary Runoffs Elections
- Cypress Basin Hospice Offers Camp Brave Heart For Grieving Children
- 97th Paris Junior College Spring Graduation Highlights Student, Faculty Excellence
- North Hopkins Water Supply Temporary Phone Number
- AG Lawsuit Now Claims Google’s Incognito Mode Violates Deceptive Trade Practices Act