Carol Allen, Director of the Northeast Texas Choral Society has announced the 2016 Spring Concert dates and venue. “The Bright Lights of Broadway” will be staged in two performances at The Roc of First Baptist Church during the Mother’s Day weekend. Performances will be Saturday May 7 at 7pm and Sunday May 8 at 3pm. Seating will be at round tables with desserts and beverages. Seating will be limited so plan to buy your tickets early (and plan to bring your mom!). Purchase tickets at netchoral.org or through the Facebook page.
Author: Enola Gay
Has enjoyed working for KSST since 1989. Hosts the Good Morning Show with Enola Gay on weekday mornings from 6-9am, so 'start your day with Enola Gay'! Guest interviews during the Morning Show can also be seen in playback on Cable Channel 18 TV. Along with local country music fan Benny Potter, co-produces 1230 West, a Country and Western Swing radio show which airs weekly on Saturdays from 7-8am and repeats on Thursdays from 7-8pm. Also writes "At the Corral Gate", a column appearing weekly in The Millennium Shopper and in the Lifestyles section of ksstradio.com.
- Wildcats Football Coach Greg Owens Says His Team Will Not Do Formal Spring Football This Year
- April 15 Tira News: Dodd Family Celebrates Newest Addition
- Drug Take Back Day Planned April 24 In Sulphur Springs
- Wildcats Golfer Grant Mohesky Signs Letter of Intent with Arkansas-Monticello Boll Weevils
- At Least Six People Booked Into Hopkins County Jail On Felony Warrants
- Two Wildcats and Four Lady Cats Qualify for Regional Track Meet at Area Competition Wednesday