An unexpected electrical event at Hopkins County Memorial Hospital created an outage for phone service there Saturday, March 19th. The problem is expected to the resolved Saturday afternoon after 1 p.m. according to a hospital spokesperson.
- Wildcats Football Is Back Tonight, There Is Also Lady Cats Volleyball On This Game Day Friday
- GoFundMe Set Up for Sulphur Springs Native
- Woman Involved In Vehicle Crash Arrested On Violation Of Probation Warrant
- Jason Ray Bailey
- Detroit Woman Claimed Couple Had Permission To Leave Store Without Paying
- Cumby ISD Recognizes Principals