An unexpected electrical event at Hopkins County Memorial Hospital created an outage for phone service there Saturday, March 19th. The problem is expected to the resolved Saturday afternoon after 1 p.m. according to a hospital spokesperson.
- Thirteen Men Arrested On Felony Warrants Over Past Week By Local Authorities
- 2021 New Landowner Program Series: Pond Management
- Final Public Hearings For Budget, Tax Rate, Master Fee Schedule To Be Held At 7:30 p.m. City Council Meeting
- Student Activity at the Paris Junior College Sulphur Springs Center
- Judy Mills
- Lady Cats Volleyball in Longview For Fourth District Match On Gameday Tuesday