In past years, the Thanksgiving and Christmas holiday seasons may have been a time of great anticipation and excitement … but this year, the prospect of facing the holidays without your mate may cause anxiety and dread. You are not alone. “Surviving the Holidays” will be offered November 18th at 6:00pm. For more information please contact Tom or Debbie Young at 903-612-8806.
- Here you can connect with support, encouragement and advice to survive the holidays
- Discover practical, stress-reducing ideas that will help you face the holiday season
- Find out how to begin receiving daily, encouraging emails written for people who are separated or divorced
- Discover why it’s still possible to celebrate this holiday season
- Learn more about the DivorceCare program and DivorceCare for Kids
Please encourage someone you know who is di-vorced or separated to take advantage of this wonderful program.