Sulphur Springs Police Chief Jay Sanders says he has been notified that the cause of death in a case where a body was found floating in a swimming pool Monday evening was drowning. That was the result of a preliminary autopsy conducted by American Forensics in Dallas. The deceased has been identified as 68-year old William Gene Alley of Sulphur Springs. He body was found by his wife at their residence in the 100 block of Cedar Springs in Sulphur Springs. JP Brad Cummings pronounced the man dead Monday at Hopkins County Memorial Hospital.
- Thomas “T.D.” Potter
- Paris District Road Report for the Week of June 14, 2021
- Criminal Trespassing Complaint At Walmart Results In Controlled Substance, Warrant Arrest
- Aiguier Cemetery Association Officers, Perpetual Care Board Elected
- Senator Hall Gives Update On How Priorities, Bills Fared During 87th Legislative Session
- Hopkins County Records – June 11, 2021