Sulphur Springs Police Chief Jay Sanders says he has been notified that the cause of death in a case where a body was found floating in a swimming pool Monday evening was drowning. That was the result of a preliminary autopsy conducted by American Forensics in Dallas. The deceased has been identified as 68-year old William Gene Alley of Sulphur Springs. He body was found by his wife at their residence in the 100 block of Cedar Springs in Sulphur Springs. JP Brad Cummings pronounced the man dead Monday at Hopkins County Memorial Hospital.
- Shorthanded Lady Cats Soccer Team Comes Out on Short End of 3-1 Game Against Longview Saturday at The Prim
- Wildcats Soccer Team Edged Out by Longview, 1-0 on the Road Saturday
- Wildcats Baseball Team Drops Their Final Two Games at Rose City Classic Saturday
- Lady Cats Softball Team Takes Two Games on Final Day of Allen Tournament on Rainy Saturday
- Saltillo Lions Basketball Falls to Slidell In Quarterfinal
- Deputies Arrested Three People On Possession Charges Following Traffic Stops