With the recent number of new businesses opening in downtown Sulphur Springs, many of these new establishments have seen success in turnout. Other businesses, however, have not been as fortunate. The Home Plate Family Restaurant has closed their doors for good recently and Redneck Roadhouse has moved from their location on Interstate 30. They are among a number of restaurants and other establishments along I-30 and other places outside the downtown area that have seen a decline in business since Celebration Plaza began to flourish.
- Data Shows Many Child Car Seats are Misused
- Fall Welding Class at the Paris Junior College Sulphur Springs Center
- Blood Drive Held at the Paris Junior College Sulphur Springs Campus
- AG: 99-Year Sentence Assessed In Hunt County Human Trafficking Case
- Jettribe Excited to be the Official Clothing & Gear Sponsor of the Water Jet World Grand Prix #1
- A&M-Commerce Undergraduate Electrical Engineering Program Earns Accreditation