With the recent number of new businesses opening in downtown Sulphur Springs, many of these new establishments have seen success in turnout. Other businesses, however, have not been as fortunate. The Home Plate Family Restaurant has closed their doors for good recently and Redneck Roadhouse has moved from their location on Interstate 30. They are among a number of restaurants and other establishments along I-30 and other places outside the downtown area that have seen a decline in business since Celebration Plaza began to flourish.
- Paris District Road Report for the Week of June 21, 2021
- Reception for Retiring Carolyn McKinney Held Friday at SW Dairy Museum
- Ribbon-Cutting at the new Grays Building on June 18 in Observance of Juneteenth, a New National Holiday
- Tumbleweed Unveils His New One Man Show in Fort Davis
- Tyrik Rollison Joining Coach Owens’ Football Staff at SSHS
- Downtown Business Alliance is Accepting New Members and Planning 2021 Events