With the recent number of new businesses opening in downtown Sulphur Springs, many of these new establishments have seen success in turnout. Other businesses, however, have not been as fortunate. The Home Plate Family Restaurant has closed their doors for good recently and Redneck Roadhouse has moved from their location on Interstate 30. They are among a number of restaurants and other establishments along I-30 and other places outside the downtown area that have seen a decline in business since Celebration Plaza began to flourish.
- Mount Pleasant Man Jailed For Evading Arrest With A Vehicle
- Trading Post for September 30, 2020
- SCU Investigators Arrested 2 Pairs Tuesday
- Winnsboro Police Department Report for Sept. 21-27, 2020
- Volleyball and Tennis on Tap This Game Day Tuesday
- Wildcats Team Tennis Topples Pine Tree in Longview, 14-5