The body of a missing woman was found by Wood County authorities in a pond on Wood County Road 1730 near Yantis Wednesday afternoon. Deceased is 60-year old Maria Garcia. She had been reported missing earlier Wednesday. It is believed she suffered from dementia. No foul play is suspected. An autopsy has been ordered to determine the cause of death.
- Paris District Road Report for the Week of March 1, 2021
- Tira City Council Meeting Rescheduled
- Heifer Show at 2021 HC Junior Market Livestock Show
- From the 2021 Steer Show at H C Junior Market Livestock Show
- HC Junior Market Livestock Show 2021, Swine Division
- Atmos Energy Addresses Customer Bills Following Historic Winter Storms