The body of a missing woman was found by Wood County authorities in a pond on Wood County Road 1730 near Yantis Wednesday afternoon. Deceased is 60-year old Maria Garcia. She had been reported missing earlier Wednesday. It is believed she suffered from dementia. No foul play is suspected. An autopsy has been ordered to determine the cause of death.
- Aiguier Cemetery Association Officers, Perpetual Care Board Elected
- Senator Hall Gives Update On How Priorities, Bills Fared During 87th Legislative Session
- Hopkins County Records – June 11, 2021
- Wildcats Basketball, Lady Cats Basketball and Lady Cats Volleyball Begin The Edge Monday
- Wildcats 7 on 7 Football Team is at State Qualifier Tournament in Tyler Saturday
- Local Filmmaker Ashley Fordinal; Her RAAM Project Titled “From Ashes We Rise” Will Inspire and Motivate