A 21-year old Jacksonville, Arkansas man, Tyler Dale Smith, traveling with a 15-year old girl and a 17-year old girl, both reported as a missing runaway from Heber Springs, Arkansas faces charges, including stealing the vehicle he was driving, after he was stopped by a DPS trooper on westbound I-30 in Hopkins County Thursday at 3:15 p.m. The man is charges of theft of property in Benton, Arkansas and contributing to the delinquency of a minor in Heber Springs, Arkansas. Bonds set by Justice of the Peace Brad Cummings include $35,000 for theft of property and $10,000 for contributing to the delinquency of a minor.
Home » Featured » “Updated” Stolen Vehicle and Two Runaway Minors Land Arkansas Man in Hopkins County Jail
- Budget Amended To Cover Increased Costs Of Feeding Inmates At Hopkins County Jail
- Paris Junior College Sulphur Springs Center Offering Short-Term Industry Readiness Course
- Fall Enrollment at Paris Junior College
- Winnsboro Police Department Sept. 20-26, 2021 Media Report
- CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital: News Release September 28, 2021
- Cornhole Tourney with Cash Prize