A 21-year old Jacksonville, Arkansas man, Tyler Dale Smith, traveling with a 15-year old girl and a 17-year old girl, both reported as a missing runaway from Heber Springs, Arkansas faces charges, including stealing the vehicle he was driving, after he was stopped by a DPS trooper on westbound I-30 in Hopkins County Thursday at 3:15 p.m. The man is charges of theft of property in Benton, Arkansas and contributing to the delinquency of a minor in Heber Springs, Arkansas. Bonds set by Justice of the Peace Brad Cummings include $35,000 for theft of property and $10,000 for contributing to the delinquency of a minor.
Home » Featured » “Updated” Stolen Vehicle and Two Runaway Minors Land Arkansas Man in Hopkins County Jail
- Sulphur Springs Man Allegedly Evaded Police At High Rate Of Speed Through Residential Area
- SSHS Law Enforcement, Forensic Science Classes Test Skills At Mock Trial
- Three Wildcats Qualify for State Powerlifting Meet, Second Lady Cat Also Going to State
- Wildcats Track Team Takes First at Royse City Meet and Lady Cats are Third
- Trading Post for March 5, 2021
- North Hopkins and Como-Pickton Baseball Game Ends in 3-3 Tie Due to Rain Friday