Rockdale Road north of the Interstate in Sulphur Springs is expected to be unavailable for through traffic for three weeks during improvement work on the road. City Manager Marc Maxwell said work will take place between Industrial Drive and Camp Streets. Residents along the street will be affected but some access will be available to them. The street improvement will be performed by contract labor.
- Trading Post for March 8, 2021
- How to Assess Tree Damage Due to Icy Weather, by Mario Villarino
- Dinner Bell Menu For March 10, 2021
- March 8-12 Meal A Day Menu
- Wildcats Baseball Team Goes 1-3 in Wylie East Tournament After Saturday Loss to Plano West
- Lady Cats Soccer Team Completes Three Win Week With 9-0 Win Over Marshall Saturday