Rockdale Road north of the Interstate in Sulphur Springs is expected to be unavailable for through traffic for three weeks during improvement work on the road. City Manager Marc Maxwell said work will take place between Industrial Drive and Camp Streets. Residents along the street will be affected but some access will be available to them. The street improvement will be performed by contract labor.
- Meal A Day Menu For Sept. 27-Oct. 1, 2021
- Hospital District Board To Consider Setting FY 2021-22 Tax Rate, Budget On Sept. 28
- Paris District Road Report for the Week of September 27, 2021
- Sixth Hopkins County COVID Fatality Reported For September
- Wildcats Football Struggles Against Top-10 Ennis Lions
- Hopkins County Records – Sept. 24, 2021