24-year old Rene Herrera of Sulphur Springs has been charged with aggravated sexual assault of a child before JP Brad Cummings who set his bond at $100,000. Judge Cummings also made wearing a GPS device a stipulation of bond.
- Thomas “T.D.” Potter
- Paris District Road Report for the Week of June 14, 2021
- Criminal Trespassing Complaint At Walmart Results In Controlled Substance, Warrant Arrest
- Aiguier Cemetery Association Officers, Perpetual Care Board Elected
- Senator Hall Gives Update On How Priorities, Bills Fared During 87th Legislative Session
- Hopkins County Records – June 11, 2021