24-year old Rene Herrera of Sulphur Springs has been charged with aggravated sexual assault of a child before JP Brad Cummings who set his bond at $100,000. Judge Cummings also made wearing a GPS device a stipulation of bond.
- Sulphur Springs ISD Has Scheduled Special Board Meeting
- Trading Post for March 1, 2021
- NETLA 2021 Hopkins County Junior Market Livestock Show Sale Of Champions
- Man Jailed For Evading Arrest Or Detention
- March 1-5 Meal A Day Menu
- Observing KSST Anniversary: ‘My First Real Boss’ by Harve Argenbright, Radio Workshopper