Jetta Marie Mattix Russell, age 69, beloved wife and mother, passed away peacefully in her sleep at her home in Winnsboro, on Saturday, September 5, 2015. Born Jun14, 1946, she lived most of her life in the Dallas area and worked for Dal-Mac Construction and Team Worldwide Logistics in Winnsboro. She graduated from Monterey High School in Lubbock, and is survived by her husband, Robert, brother Marvin Lunsford, sister Mary Schmedieke and son Kyle Mattix. She was a “High Energy Person”, a “True Texas Cowgirl”, with a great love of family and fun, and will be missed by many. In lieu of flowers, donations can be made to the American Lung Association.
- Aiguier Cemetery Association Officers, Perpetual Care Board Elected
- Senator Hall Gives Update On How Priorities, Bills Fared During 87th Legislative Session
- Hopkins County Records – June 11, 2021
- Wildcats Basketball, Lady Cats Basketball and Lady Cats Volleyball Begin The Edge Monday
- Wildcats 7 on 7 Football Team is at State Qualifier Tournament in Tyler Saturday
- Local Filmmaker Ashley Fordinal; Her RAAM Project Titled “From Ashes We Rise” Will Inspire and Motivate