Jetta Marie Mattix Russell, age 69, beloved wife and mother, passed away peacefully in her sleep at her home in Winnsboro, on Saturday, September 5, 2015. Born Jun14, 1946, she lived most of her life in the Dallas area and worked for Dal-Mac Construction and Team Worldwide Logistics in Winnsboro. She graduated from Monterey High School in Lubbock, and is survived by her husband, Robert, brother Marvin Lunsford, sister Mary Schmedieke and son Kyle Mattix. She was a “High Energy Person”, a “True Texas Cowgirl”, with a great love of family and fun, and will be missed by many. In lieu of flowers, donations can be made to the American Lung Association.
- Paris District Road Report for the Week of March 1, 2021
- Tira City Council Meeting Rescheduled
- Heifer Show at 2021 HC Junior Market Livestock Show
- From the 2021 Steer Show at H C Junior Market Livestock Show
- HC Junior Market Livestock Show 2021, Swine Division
- Atmos Energy Addresses Customer Bills Following Historic Winter Storms