The Wildcats’ football team’s latest trip into Tiger Stadium at aptly named Grim Park was another unsuccessful one as Texas High prevailed, 55-21 in the district opener for both teams. The Tigers got two touchdowns in each quarter to overwhelm the young Wildcats. Tanner Ramirez threw a TD pass to Scott Galarza. Ryan Humphries tossed a TD pass to Simeon Taylor and ran for a score. The Wildcats host Mt. Pleasant next.
- Multi-Vehicle Crash On State Highway 154 South Results In 2 Fatalities
- Trading Post for June 14, 2021
- Dinner Bell Menu For June 16, 2021
- Professional Jet Ski race event coming to Sulphur Springs
- Hopkins County Native Wilma Thompson Crowned 2021 Ms. Hopkins County Sr. Classic!
- SW Dairy Museum Announces Carolyn McKinney Retirement; Reception June 18, 11am-1pm