A 63-year old Dike man is accused of stealing a caterpillar back hoe from a crew repairing a bridge on Highway 69 in January of 2012. The man had disguised the equipment to look like a John Deere. Robert Charles Vaughn was arrested at his home and has been charged with theft. JP B.J. Teer set bond for Vaughn at $30,000.
- City Manager’s Report – March 2, 2021
- Four Arrested On Felony Warrants
- 6 Jailed On Possession Charges
- Wildcats Golfer Kip Childress is Headed to ETBU to Play Golf
- Girls’ Regional Powerlifting and Sulphur Springs Tennis Tournament on Wednesday Game Day
- TEA Releases Updated Guidelines Regarding COVID-19 Operational Restrictions – Including Use Of Masks At Schools