A 63-year old Dike man is accused of stealing a caterpillar back hoe from a crew repairing a bridge on Highway 69 in January of 2012. The man had disguised the equipment to look like a John Deere. Robert Charles Vaughn was arrested at his home and has been charged with theft. JP B.J. Teer set bond for Vaughn at $30,000.
- Weekend Warrant Round Up The Result of Ongoing HCSO Investigation
- Multi-Vehicle Crash On State Highway 154 South Results In 2 Fatalities
- Trading Post for June 14, 2021
- Dinner Bell Menu For June 16, 2021
- Professional Jet Ski race event coming to Sulphur Springs
- Hopkins County Native Wilma Thompson Crowned 2021 Ms. Hopkins County Sr. Classic!