19-year old Levi Shea Williams of Dike has been charged with sexual assault of a child. Bond was set at $40,000. The alleged offense occurred at a residence on FM 275 South just before 1 p.m. Friday. An arrest was made shortly after 1:30 p.m. Friday. A mother reported walking in on a man with a juvenile female engaged in a sexual act.
- Thomas “T.D.” Potter
- Paris District Road Report for the Week of June 14, 2021
- Criminal Trespassing Complaint At Walmart Results In Controlled Substance, Warrant Arrest
- Aiguier Cemetery Association Officers, Perpetual Care Board Elected
- Senator Hall Gives Update On How Priorities, Bills Fared During 87th Legislative Session
- Hopkins County Records – June 11, 2021