A 46-year old Sulphur Springs man was booked into the Hopkins County Jail at noon on Saturday in connection with a warrant for aggravated assault causing serious bodily injury. Justice of the Peace B.J. Teer set bond on David Allen Grimes at $25,000. The case reportedly involved the man in his vehicle and an incident near FM 2560 and County Road 2174 last Wednesday at around 5 p.m. The warrant was issued shortly after the incident. A sheriff’s deputy went to the same area Saturday to investigate a report of a burglary in progress, learned of the warrant and made the arrest.
- Wildcats Baseball Team Goes 1-3 in Wylie East Tournament After Saturday Loss to Plano West
- Lady Cats Soccer Team Completes Three Win Week With 9-0 Win Over Marshall Saturday
- Wildcats Soccer Team Earns Big District Win on the Road 6-0 at Marshall Saturday
- Lady Cats Softball Wraps Up Successful Canton Tournament With Win over Canton on Saturday
- Airplanes & Coffee At Sulphur Springs Municipal Airport
- Dorothy Elizabeth (Bruton) Davis