A 46-year old Sulphur Springs man was booked into the Hopkins County Jail at noon on Saturday in connection with a warrant for aggravated assault causing serious bodily injury. Justice of the Peace B.J. Teer set bond on David Allen Grimes at $25,000. The case reportedly involved the man in his vehicle and an incident near FM 2560 and County Road 2174 last Wednesday at around 5 p.m. The warrant was issued shortly after the incident. A sheriff’s deputy went to the same area Saturday to investigate a report of a burglary in progress, learned of the warrant and made the arrest.
- Trading Post for September 16, 2021
- Lady Cats Golf Fall Schedule Finalized
- Goodson Sentenced To 25 Years For Failure to Appear, 10 Years On Felony DWI Conviction
- From the White House to Texas A&M University-Commerce: Alumnus Makes “Historic” Gift
- 2021 Earl W. Martin 42 Tournament Registration Forms Mailed for the October 16 Tourney
- 2 Sulphur Springs Men Sentenced On One Sexual Assault Charge Each