On the last play of the Wildcats scrimmage against Liberty-Eylau at the High School Track Field Friday night, the Wildcats were throwing the ball down near the end zone hoping to tie or win. A Leopard defensive back intercepted the pass to preserve a 28-21 win during the running clock portion of the scrimmage. The Wildcats fell behind 14-0 after the first quarter but scored three TD’s in quarter number two. Quarterback Tanner Ramirez threw a 19-yard TD pass to Tiesan Goodson, quarterback Easton Silman tossed a 63-yard touchdown pass to Bubba Hall and running back Nathan Bones scored on a 13-yard run. The Leopards also outscored the Wildcats 1-0 during the plays part of the scrimmage.
- Jan. 22 COVID-19 Update: 17 New Cases, 56 Additional Vaccines Administered, COVID Hospitalizations Decrease
- Planning & Zoning Commission Approves Final Subdivision Plat Request, 2 Three-Story Apartments Planned
- (no title)
- Friday Sports Report Includes SS Basketball, Soccer, Baseball and Tennis
- Hopkins County Records – Jan. 22, 2021
- Five Jailed In Two Days On Warrants For Violating Probation