On the last play of the Wildcats scrimmage against Liberty-Eylau at the High School Track Field Friday night, the Wildcats were throwing the ball down near the end zone hoping to tie or win. A Leopard defensive back intercepted the pass to preserve a 28-21 win during the running clock portion of the scrimmage. The Wildcats fell behind 14-0 after the first quarter but scored three TD’s in quarter number two. Quarterback Tanner Ramirez threw a 19-yard TD pass to Tiesan Goodson, quarterback Easton Silman tossed a 63-yard touchdown pass to Bubba Hall and running back Nathan Bones scored on a 13-yard run. The Leopards also outscored the Wildcats 1-0 during the plays part of the scrimmage.
Wildcat Football On KSST
- Food Safety Year-Round
- Chamber Connection – Oct. 5: Tickets For Hopkins County Stew Festival On Sale Now
- Sulphur Springs City Manager’s Report — October 2022
- 2 Arrested In 6 Days For Alleged Offenses Against Children
- 2 Sulphur Springs Men Arrested On Assault Charges Saturday
- Team Tennis Plays For District Championship Tuesday