As part of the celebration of the 120th year for the Hopkins County Courthouse next week, local historian John Sellers will be giving a special nighttime guided tour of the historic edifice. Sellers says the tour will be darker and he adds he may even conjure up a ghost along the way. The tour will begin in the District Courtroom upstairs at 9 p.m. on Friday, August 21. Cost of the tour is $20. The tour will be limited to 30 people. Call Adam Teer at the Civic Center at 903 885-8071 to make a reservation. Sellers discussed his courthouse tour on KSST’s Good Morning Show with Enola Gay Thursday morning.
- Sixth Hopkins County COVID Fatality Reported For September
- Wildcats Football Struggles Against Top-10 Ennis Lions
- Hopkins County Records – Sept. 24, 2021
- I-30 Traffic Stop Results In Discovery Of Pipe And Methamphetamine, Arrest
- Wildcats Football Team in Ennis Today For Friday Gameday, Plus First Ever Wildcats Cross Country Invitational Tomorrow
- Author, Civil Engineer Describes What, In His Observations, It Takes To Make “Strong Towns”