As part of the celebration of the 120th year for the Hopkins County Courthouse next week, local historian John Sellers will be giving a special nighttime guided tour of the historic edifice. Sellers says the tour will be darker and he adds he may even conjure up a ghost along the way. The tour will begin in the District Courtroom upstairs at 9 p.m. on Friday, August 21. Cost of the tour is $20. The tour will be limited to 30 people. Call Adam Teer at the Civic Center at 903 885-8071 to make a reservation. Sellers discussed his courthouse tour on KSST’s Good Morning Show with Enola Gay Thursday morning.
- TxDOT Names Brandye Hendrickson as New Deputy Executive Director
- Wildcats Baseball Notches One Superlative and Team Has Eight Chosen to All-District Team
- CHRISTUS To Host COVID Vaccine Clinic at St. James Church for Those 12 And Older
- TSI Testing at PJC-Sulphur Springs
- Selecting Bermudagrass for Pastures, by Mario Villarino
- Juneteenth 2021