Sulphur Springs Police are seeking to identify the suspect that attacked a Sulphur Springs man over the weekend. Monday the injured man was undergoing eye surgery at Parkland Hospital in Dallas. When identified and arrested, the attacker will be charged with aggravated assault accoridng to Police Chief Jay Sanders. The charges may be made less if the injured individual has no permanent damage from the assault.
- Paris District Road Report for the Week of June 21, 2021
- Reception for Retiring Carolyn McKinney Held Friday at SW Dairy Museum
- Ribbon-Cutting at the new Grays Building on June 18 in Observance of Juneteenth, a New National Holiday
- Tumbleweed Unveils His New One Man Show in Fort Davis
- Tyrik Rollison Joining Coach Owens’ Football Staff at SSHS
- Downtown Business Alliance is Accepting New Members and Planning 2021 Events