Sulphur Springs Police are seeking to identify the suspect that attacked a Sulphur Springs man over the weekend. Monday the injured man was undergoing eye surgery at Parkland Hospital in Dallas. When identified and arrested, the attacker will be charged with aggravated assault accoridng to Police Chief Jay Sanders. The charges may be made less if the injured individual has no permanent damage from the assault.
Wildcat Football On KSST
- Emory And Garland Men Killed In Wrong-Way Turnpike Crash
- Hopkins County Historical Commission And Appraisal District Board Members Reappointed
- Photo Exhibit @123 Jefferson
- A Year in Review – Better Living for Texans
- Hopkins-Rains Retired School Personnel December 13, 2022
- County Line Baptist Church of Point: Live Nativity