Sulphur Springs Police are seeking to identify the suspect that attacked a Sulphur Springs man over the weekend. Monday the injured man was undergoing eye surgery at Parkland Hospital in Dallas. When identified and arrested, the attacker will be charged with aggravated assault accoridng to Police Chief Jay Sanders. The charges may be made less if the injured individual has no permanent damage from the assault.
- Woman Arrested On Warrant Hid Methamphetamine In Her Bra
- Woman Jailed On Assault, Controlled Substance Charges Following A Disturbance With Her Roommate
- Three Receive Deferred Adjudication In District Court This Week
- County Road 1100 Suspicious Vehicle Complaint Resulted In Discovery Of Methamphetamine, 2 Arrests
- Paris District Road Report for the Week of January 18, 2021
- Lady Cats Basketball Team Gets Hot After First Quarter And Runs Away With Home Win Over Texas High