Hopkins County Memorial Hospital Board of Directors voted to proceed with the lease of a building on South Broadway that once housed Radio Shack. The building will serve the hospital as an emergency express care facility. The yet to be named facility will provide express medical care for southside residents of the city and county, as well as any that desire to obtain services there. Questions regarding parking and the expansion of parking remain but avenues of answers are available. Delivery date for the facility will be on or before November 1st. The hospital will have the option to sublease the building should they so choose.
- Lady Cats Notch Sixth Straight Victory, Beating Lady Tigers 0-3
- Oct. 23 COVID-19 Update: 15 New Cases, 185 Active Cases 600 Cumulative Cases
- Hopkins County Records – Oct. 23, 2020
- Janet Lee Gotfried
- Weather May Be Obstacle as Wildcats Team Tennis Prepares to Play Whitehouse in Bi-District Tuesday
- Wildcats and Lady Cats Will Compete in District Meet on Monday if Weather Cooperates