Hopkins County Memorial Hospital Board of Directors voted to proceed with the lease of a building on South Broadway that once housed Radio Shack. The building will serve the hospital as an emergency express care facility. The yet to be named facility will provide express medical care for southside residents of the city and county, as well as any that desire to obtain services there. Questions regarding parking and the expansion of parking remain but avenues of answers are available. Delivery date for the facility will be on or before November 1st. The hospital will have the option to sublease the building should they so choose.
- Thomas “T.D.” Potter
- Paris District Road Report for the Week of June 14, 2021
- Criminal Trespassing Complaint At Walmart Results In Controlled Substance, Warrant Arrest
- Aiguier Cemetery Association Officers, Perpetual Care Board Elected
- Senator Hall Gives Update On How Priorities, Bills Fared During 87th Legislative Session
- Hopkins County Records – June 11, 2021