A 40-year old Wills Point man, Walter Coy Hollingsworth, was arrested at 5:19 p.m. Saturday for failing to pay for more than $1,625 worth of merchandise in a cart at Wal-Mart. When the man saw Sulphur Springs Police Officer Eddie Moon, he fled on foot but he was quickly apprehended. Hollingsworth was charged with theft over $1,500 before Justice of the Peace B.J. Teer, who set bond for Hollingsworth at $15,000.
- Winnsboro Police Department Media Report – Feb. 22-28, 2021
- Nell Payne
- County Commissioners Consider Request For A Property Tax Payment Refund
- Hopkins County Received 153 Pallets Of Water, 2 Trailers Full Of Supplies Donated Following Winter Storms
- Wildcats Golf Team Places Sixth at Two-Day Tourney at Squaw Valley Links Course in Glen Rose
- Dinner Bell Menu For March 3, 2021