A 40-year old Wills Point man, Walter Coy Hollingsworth, was arrested at 5:19 p.m. Saturday for failing to pay for more than $1,625 worth of merchandise in a cart at Wal-Mart. When the man saw Sulphur Springs Police Officer Eddie Moon, he fled on foot but he was quickly apprehended. Hollingsworth was charged with theft over $1,500 before Justice of the Peace B.J. Teer, who set bond for Hollingsworth at $15,000.
- Hopkins County Records – Sept. 24, 2021
- I-30 Traffic Stop Results In Discovery Of Pipe And Methamphetamine, Arrest
- Wildcats Football Team in Ennis Today For Friday Gameday, Plus First Ever Wildcats Cross Country Invitational Tomorrow
- Author, Civil Engineer Describes What, In His Observations, It Takes To Make “Strong Towns”
- Love Oldies? Consider the Atomic Prom
- Trading Post for September 24, 2021