A 40-year old Wills Point man, Walter Coy Hollingsworth, was arrested at 5:19 p.m. Saturday for failing to pay for more than $1,625 worth of merchandise in a cart at Wal-Mart. When the man saw Sulphur Springs Police Officer Eddie Moon, he fled on foot but he was quickly apprehended. Hollingsworth was charged with theft over $1,500 before Justice of the Peace B.J. Teer, who set bond for Hollingsworth at $15,000.
- Ribbon-Cutting at the new Grays Building on June 18 in Observance of Juneteenth, a New National Holiday
- Tumbleweed Unveils His New One Man Show in Fort Davis
- Tyrik Rollison Joining Coach Owens’ Football Staff at SSHS
- Downtown Business Alliance is Accepting New Members and Planning 2021 Events
- Jury Panel Summoned to Appear Monday Has Been Cancelled
- SSISD Eligible To Apply For $11.5 Million In Federal ESSER Grant Funding