So how wet was May. Average rainfall for May is about 5-inches. This year in May there was 8.63 inches of rain recorded at the official site at the city of Sulphur Springs Water Treatment Plant. So far, for the first five months of 2015 we have had 30.28 inches of rain. That’s 9.59 inches of rain above the average of 19.69 inches. Rain was recorded on 23 of the months 31 days. The biggest rainfall day was May 17, a Wednesday, when 1.85 inches of rain was recorded. In June we usually get 4.66 inches of rain. During May average high and low temperature was 81 and 63. Highest temperature was 90 degrees last Thursday and the lowest reading was 52 degrees recorded on May 1.
- Tire Town’s Mike Gilmer Featured in Radio Ink Magazine As Longtime Local Radio Advertiser on KSST
- Lady Cats Notch Sixth Straight Victory, Beating Lady Tigers 0-3
- Oct. 23 COVID-19 Update: 15 New Cases, 185 Active Cases 600 Cumulative Cases
- Hopkins County Records – Oct. 23, 2020
- Janet Lee Gotfried
- Weather May Be Obstacle as Wildcats Team Tennis Prepares to Play Whitehouse in Bi-District Tuesday