Four officers of the Saltillo FFA Chapter stopped by the studios on Monday, May 18, 2015 during a fundraising visit to Sulphur Springs. The group is collecting money and auction items for the upcoming annual FFA Stew and Auction and Scholarship Award. The event will be held on Saturday May 23 at the Saltillo Ag Shop. Stew (and chili) will be served at 5pm at $5 person, and the auction will follow at 6pm. The “Blue Jackets, Bright Futures” Scholarship Award will be made to two deserving Senior FFA members. The public is invited and your attendance will be appreciated.
- Award Recipients Announced in the 2020 “Help a Child” Benefit
- Bert Lee
- Drive-Thru Flu Clinics Offered Oct. 22, Oct. 27 For All Ages
- Oct. 19 Hopkins County COVID-19 Update: 77 New Cases, 61 Recoveries, 5 Additional Nursing Home Deaths
- Lady Cats Volleyball Coach Bailey Dorner Found A Lot To Like In Friday Win Over Hallsville
- Lady Cats Cross Country Wins Commerce Invitational Meet Saturday With Wildcats Placing Third