Hopkins County Judge Robert Newsom and the County Commissioners are expected to make a trip to Austin early this week to attend a discussion of Senate Bill 1158, which would allow the county government, with voter approval to pay for their new County Jail by an increase in the sales tax. The discussion will take place Tuesday at 9 a.m. before the Senate Finance Committee in the State Capitol.
- Paris District Road Report for the Week of June 21, 2021
- Reception for Retiring Carolyn McKinney Held Friday at SW Dairy Museum
- Ribbon-Cutting at the new Grays Building on June 18 in Observance of Juneteenth, a New National Holiday
- Tumbleweed Unveils His New One Man Show in Fort Davis
- Tyrik Rollison Joining Coach Owens’ Football Staff at SSHS
- Downtown Business Alliance is Accepting New Members and Planning 2021 Events