Hopkins County Judge Robert Newsom and the County Commissioners are expected to make a trip to Austin early this week to attend a discussion of Senate Bill 1158, which would allow the county government, with voter approval to pay for their new County Jail by an increase in the sales tax. The discussion will take place Tuesday at 9 a.m. before the Senate Finance Committee in the State Capitol.
- Trading Post for September 16, 2021
- Lady Cats Golf Fall Schedule Finalized
- Goodson Sentenced To 25 Years For Failure to Appear, 10 Years On Felony DWI Conviction
- From the White House to Texas A&M University-Commerce: Alumnus Makes “Historic” Gift
- 2021 Earl W. Martin 42 Tournament Registration Forms Mailed for the October 16 Tourney
- 2 Sulphur Springs Men Sentenced On One Sexual Assault Charge Each