A 65-year old River Oaks Texas man, Joe Gilbert Valdez, was arrested by Sulphur Springs Police Lt. Detective David Gilmore for continual sexual abuse of a child. The arrest was made in Sulphur Springs due to the local connection for the child. Justice of the Peace B J Teer set bail at $200,000. Teer said that if the man is released on bail, he will be required to wear an electronic device that will tell law enforcement where he is at all times.
School Start Countdown
- 10% Pay Increase, Additional Positions For HCSO, HCFD Projected In 2022-2023 County Budget
- Trading Post for August 10, 2022
- Pizza For Breakfast – Why not?
- Chamber Connection – Aug. 10: Learn More About Stew Contest At Stewcomers Meeting
- Surviving Drought Requires Planning
- School Begins … In Hopkins County, Yantis