A 65-year old River Oaks Texas man, Joe Gilbert Valdez, was arrested by Sulphur Springs Police Lt. Detective David Gilmore for continual sexual abuse of a child. The arrest was made in Sulphur Springs due to the local connection for the child. Justice of the Peace B J Teer set bail at $200,000. Teer said that if the man is released on bail, he will be required to wear an electronic device that will tell law enforcement where he is at all times.
- I-30 Traffic Stop Results In Discovery Of Pipe And Methamphetamine, Arrest
- Wildcats Football Team in Ennis Today For Friday Gameday, Plus First Ever Wildcats Cross Country Invitational Tomorrow
- Author, Civil Engineer Describes What, In His Observations, It Takes To Make “Strong Towns”
- Love Oldies? Consider the Atomic Prom
- Trading Post for September 24, 2021
- Round 2 of the Jettrim IJSBA World Finals begins October 6