Winnsboro city police responded to 136 calls for service, issued 27 citations and 24 warnings during the week of March 9-15. No accidents were reported during the week and two individuals were arrested. On Tuesday, Kennith Ellis, 31, of Winnsboro was arrested for a warrent for Violation of Probation. Stephen Thorp, 34, of Winnsboro was arrested Friday for Municipal warrants for the city of Winnsboro.
- Man Jailed On Felony DWI Charge Following Drive-Thru Crash
- Commissioners Court Considers Employee Health Insurance Plan, Preliminary Plat, Air Agreement
- Greenview Cemetery Association July 3, 2022
- Ladonia Rodeo July 8-9, 2022
- Meal A Day Menu – June 27-July 1, 2022
- 9 Jailed In Hopkins County On Controlled Substance Charges