With a runner on second, the last Hallsville batter hit a line drive that went right at centerfielder Ethan Phillips. He caught it and the Wildcats squeezed by the Bobcats, 3-2 at Eagle Stadium Friday night. Ben Brooks got the pitching win. Tyler Follis got the last two outs for a save and drove in two runs with a big single. Larry Pryor scored the winning run on a wild pitch. The Wildcats, 4-0 in district play, travel to Pine Tree Tuesday night.
- Travel Tuesday: Vegas Is OPEN, And Crowded
- Soil Solarization: Take Advantage of Summer Heat, by Mario Villarino
- CHRISTUS Offers Cardiac Calcium Scoring, COVID Vaccines, Neurology, Neuromuscular Specialists
- 2021 Juneteenth Celebration Enjoyed by All Ages!
- 5 Jailed On Felony Charges
- 5 Traffic Stops Result In Possession and Related Arrests