With a runner on second, the last Hallsville batter hit a line drive that went right at centerfielder Ethan Phillips. He caught it and the Wildcats squeezed by the Bobcats, 3-2 at Eagle Stadium Friday night. Ben Brooks got the pitching win. Tyler Follis got the last two outs for a save and drove in two runs with a big single. Larry Pryor scored the winning run on a wild pitch. The Wildcats, 4-0 in district play, travel to Pine Tree Tuesday night.
- Constitutional Amendment Order Decided for May 7, 2022 Election
- Sulphur Springs Man Accused Of Choking Wife, Who Held Their Infant
- Wildcats Soccer Crushes North Lamar 13-0
- Obituary – Joseph Frances
- Sulphur Springs ISD Trustees Approve 7 Personnel Changes, Wage Payments During School Closings
- Karen Beth Callan