With a runner on second, the last Hallsville batter hit a line drive that went right at centerfielder Ethan Phillips. He caught it and the Wildcats squeezed by the Bobcats, 3-2 at Eagle Stadium Friday night. Ben Brooks got the pitching win. Tyler Follis got the last two outs for a save and drove in two runs with a big single. Larry Pryor scored the winning run on a wild pitch. The Wildcats, 4-0 in district play, travel to Pine Tree Tuesday night.
- Ribbon Cutting, Blessing For New Ruth And Jack Gillis Women’s Center Held Oct. 27
- Friends of NRA Fundraiser Dinner Will Benefit Local 4H Archery, Boy Scouts, Law Enforcement Youth Program
- Items in the Symphony Auction 2020
- Trading Post for October 28, 2020
- New Book On The Shelf, ‘Blind Tiger – My Time in Vietnam’ By Local Author
- Oct. 27 COVID-19 Update: 18 New Cases, 199 Active Cases