The Taste of Home Cooking School returns to the Civic Center on March 31 at 7 p.m. Featured chef will be Jamie Dunn of Oklahoma City who will prepare ten recipes. All ingredients will come from Brookshire’s, the event sponsor. Tickets are $10 and are available at the Civic Center Box Office or on-line at www.hopkinscountyciviccenter.info. The event is expected to sell out.
- Lady Cats Pole Vaulter Claire Bybee Competes at State Track Meet Friday Afternoon
- 380 Agreement Granted For Towne Street Property
- Lady Cats Softball Takes Game 1 of Area Series
- J-B Weld Acquires HERCULINER
- AG’s Consumer Alert: Be Cautious When Purchasing Over-The-Counter Hearing Aids
- Lots To Celebrate In Tira: Law School Commencement, Birthday Celebrations