Sulphur Springs High School had two students qualify as alternates to the National Conference for Business Professionals of America at the State Leadership Conference in Dallas last week. Hunter Allen, the local BPA Chapter President, qualified as alternate in Human Resources and Kelsey Kaufert qualified as alternate in Fundamental Spreadsheet Applications. 11 students competed at the state conference.
- Public Hearing Notices: Como-Pickton, Miller Grove, Saltillo, Sulphur Bluff ISDs’ FIRST Ratings
- Fitness Court Slab Latest Step In Pacific Park Improvements
- Trading Post for November 29, 2021
- Dinner Bell Menu For December 1, 2021
- Winnsboro Police Department Media Report – Nov. 22-28, 2021
- Several On Golden Agers Gift Tree Have Yet To Be Adopted