Sulphur Springs High School had two students qualify as alternates to the National Conference for Business Professionals of America at the State Leadership Conference in Dallas last week. Hunter Allen, the local BPA Chapter President, qualified as alternate in Human Resources and Kelsey Kaufert qualified as alternate in Fundamental Spreadsheet Applications. 11 students competed at the state conference.
- New Ordinance Restricts Parking On Tomlinson Street
- City Council Approves Zoning Ordinances As Proposed
- Wildcats Point Guard LaModrick Johnson Signs With Concordia University Wednesday
- Lady Cats Softball Team Begins Area Series With Crandall Thursday at Nevada Community
- Race Recap – 2020 Thailand Jet Ski World Cup
- PJC Students Wishing to Walk Must Sign-Up for Time Slots