It was another rainy month in Sulphur Springs during March, the third straight wet month to start 2015. Rainfall was measured at 6.18 inches at the Sulphur Springs Water Treatment Plant during March. We see an average of 4.27 inches during a typical March. Sulphur Springs has now had 14.02 inches of rain during the first three months of the year. That’s 3.67 inches of rain above the normal. There is one ominous sign. There has been recorded precipitation since March 23. There were 17 days of rain recorded during the month of March’s first 23 days. We usually see 4.34 inches of rain during April. Average high and low temperature during March were 61 and 45. The high temperature during March was 83 degrees on the 26th and 30th, Lowest temperature was 22 degrees on March 6.
- David R. Kelly
- Obituary – Crystal Rogers
- Candidate Filing Now Open For May 7 Sulphur Springs City Council, Sulphur Springs ISD & Yantis ISD School Board Elections
- Hopkins County 4-H Clubs Collecting Food Donations As Part Of Souper Bowl of Caring
- Cumby ISD Will Remain Closed Rest Of Week Due Staffing Shortages In Essential Areas Due To Illness
- Chamber Connection – Jan. 19: Lunch & Learn, Sip & Shop, Business Before Hours Coming Up