It was another rainy month in Sulphur Springs during March, the third straight wet month to start 2015. Rainfall was measured at 6.18 inches at the Sulphur Springs Water Treatment Plant during March. We see an average of 4.27 inches during a typical March. Sulphur Springs has now had 14.02 inches of rain during the first three months of the year. That’s 3.67 inches of rain above the normal. There is one ominous sign. There has been recorded precipitation since March 23. There were 17 days of rain recorded during the month of March’s first 23 days. We usually see 4.34 inches of rain during April. Average high and low temperature during March were 61 and 45. The high temperature during March was 83 degrees on the 26th and 30th, Lowest temperature was 22 degrees on March 6.
- Hopkins County Oct. 22 COVID-19 Update: 3 Fatalities, 2 New Cases, 2 Recoveries
- Barbara “Bobbie” Evans
- Miller Grove ISD Ending Remote Learning
- TAMUC Planetarium Reopening After Renovations
- Lady Cats Basketball Team Has First Official Practice Thursday
- Wildcats Football Coach Greg Owens Discusses New Zone Competition Concept in District