Hannah Kirby of Sulphur Springs received the final slot available in the last blind audition for The Voice TV show that aired Monday night on NBC. Blake Shelton selected her for the final spot on his team during her rendition of The Letter. Other judges already had full teams. A good crowd gathered at a watch party at First United Methodist Church. Hannah and her mother Nancy were also there
Home » Headlines » Hannah Kirby of Sulphur Springs received the final slot available in the last blind audition for The Voice
- Travel Tuesday: Vegas Is OPEN, And Crowded
- Soil Solarization: Take Advantage of Summer Heat, by Mario Villarino
- CHRISTUS Offers Cardiac Calcium Scoring, COVID Vaccines, Neurology, Neuromuscular Specialists
- 2021 Juneteenth Celebration Enjoyed by All Ages!
- 5 Jailed On Felony Charges
- 5 Traffic Stops Result In Possession and Related Arrests