With the constant rain of the past few days, sleet and ice are not the only things to worry about. Streams have reached capacity all over Hopkins County, and County officials warn drivers to take extra caution when traveling all roadways but especially the County Road system, as bridges could be compromised due to high water. As always, NEVER drive around barricades and ALWAYS find an alternate route to avoid high water or unfamiliar roads that may be covered with water. As the temperature drops tonight, bridges will be the first areas to freeze over, but all roadways will be subject to slick spots so please drive carefully.
- TWC: Program Offers Free Child Care To Assist Parents Employed In Service Industry
- The Hopkins County Community Toiletry Drive A Success
- Traffic Stop Results In Foot Pursuit, Controlled Substance Arrest
- James Michael ”Mike” Marsh
- Wildcats Team Tennis Clinches Playoff Spot With Last Week’s Win Versus Pine Tree
- Trading Post for September 22, 2021