There will be at least one contested race in Sulphur Springs. Former Sulphur Springs City Councilman Charles Oxford filed late Thursday for the Place 3 City Council seat currently held by incumbent Oscar Aguilar. Aguilar has also filed. Incumbents in Place 1, Craig Johnson and Place 2 Clay Walker have also filed but have drawn no opponents. Deadline to file in all city, school and hospital races is 5 p.m. today. Only incumbents have filed for seats on the Sulphur Springs School Board and Hopkins County Memorial Hospital Board. Election date is May 9.
- Chamber Connection – June 29: Get Ready For The 30th Annual Independence Day Concert
- Sulphur Springs Resident Accused Of Choking Wheelchair-Bound Man
- Cooper Lake State Park Offers 31 Educational And Recreational Programs In July 2022
- Sign up Now: Kids College Starts at Paris Junior College July 18th
- Strategies For Feed Supplementation Of Cattle
- GE Healthcare Recalls CARESCAPE R860 Ventilator Due To Potential Early Backup Battery Failure