During Monday night’s regular meeting of the Hopkins County Memorial Hospital Board, the board is expected to review and approve an affiliation agreement with UT Northeast for a family practice residency program. The board meets at 6 p.m. in the Medical Plaza Conference Room.
- Commerce Man Arrested On Firearm Charge, Rowlett Man On Felony Warrant
- First Place Lady Cats Volleyball Team Collects Another District Win On The Road At Marshall, 3-0 Friday
- Inmate Accused Of Assaulting A Corrections Officer
- Paris District Road Report for the Week of November 2, 2020
- Wildcats Football Team Drops First Zone Game To North Forney, 56-21, Friday
- GoFundMe Set Up for Sulphur Springs Native