After the Hopkins County District Clerk’s Office moved from the Courthouse to across the street, office holders in the Courthouse made moves. The County Commissioners now have offices on the first floor with County Judge Robert Newsom. District Judge Eddie Northcutt has moved down to the second floor. District Judge Will Biard now has an office with Courthouse Bailiff Henry Turner. Now in new basement offices are County Treasurer Jim Thompson, Auditor Shannah Walker and Human Resources Director Treva Watson.
- Travel Tuesday: I Have Over One Million Hotel Points; Now What?
- Wildcats 7 on 7 Football Team Takes on Lindale and Gilmer Here Tuesday Evening
- Johnson, Wade Top 2021 Sulphur Bluff Honor Graduates
- Texas Ranger Ticket Giveaway #7
- CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital To Hold Walk-In COVID Vaccine Clinic May 19
- Trading Post for May 18th, 2021