After the Hopkins County District Clerk’s Office moved from the Courthouse to across the street, office holders in the Courthouse made moves. The County Commissioners now have offices on the first floor with County Judge Robert Newsom. District Judge Eddie Northcutt has moved down to the second floor. District Judge Will Biard now has an office with Courthouse Bailiff Henry Turner. Now in new basement offices are County Treasurer Jim Thompson, Auditor Shannah Walker and Human Resources Director Treva Watson.
- The Erwins Come to Sulphur Bluff Baptist Church Dec. 6, All Invited!
- Trading Post for December 5, 2021
- Meal A Day Menu For Dec. 6-10, 2021
- 3 Arrested After Contraband Found During Traffic Stops
- 8 Jailed on Felony Warrants Dec. 1-3, 2021
- Sulphur Springs Lit Up In Holiday Merriment During Friday’s Christmas Tree Lighting, Parade