After the Hopkins County District Clerk’s Office moved from the Courthouse to across the street, office holders in the Courthouse made moves. The County Commissioners now have offices on the first floor with County Judge Robert Newsom. District Judge Eddie Northcutt has moved down to the second floor. District Judge Will Biard now has an office with Courthouse Bailiff Henry Turner. Now in new basement offices are County Treasurer Jim Thompson, Auditor Shannah Walker and Human Resources Director Treva Watson.
- Sulphur Springs City Manager’s Report – December 2020
- Stats Show That Wildcats Basketball Team Overcame Slow Start To Get Road Win At Rockwall Tuesday Night
- Early Voting In Place 1 City Council Runoff Election Begins Dec. 3
- Industrial Reinvestment Zone For D6, Inc. Approved
- Joan Alison Lumpkins
- COVID-19 Vaccine Will Soon Be Approved For U.S.