Business is brisk at Danna’s Florist Friday as floral arrangements are being assembled as quickly as the orders are coming in. The deliveries were flying out the door as well as customers were waiting patiently for carry out orders. Certainly, there has been NO procrastination from any guys stopping by to pick up flowers for their Valentine. In talking with owner, Danna Bain, she said sales have been tremendous this year, probably due to the fact that Valentine’s falls on Saturday. She brings in extra staff for arrangement and deliveries, and they have been busy getting it together a little early, since some of the arrangements need to be delivered to work locations on Friday. Although, more orders have come in early, she expects Saturday to be a huge day as well. More supplies and flowers were expected in Friday afternoon. “I think it will be another year of very little sleep for our staff” she stated. Strawberries are a huge hit as well this Valentine’s Day, and she has them in various varieties of sizes and flavors. Call her staff at (903)885-9531 to arrange a gift for your Valentine.
- Texas’ First Case Of West Nile Virus This Year Reported in Dallas County
- Hopkins County Constables’ Fees To Increase in 2022
- 9 SSHS Students On Their Way To Earing Firefighter Certification
- TxDOT Names Brian Barth as Deputy Executive Director for Program Delivery
- Wildcats Cross Country Season Schedules Firmed Up
- Winnsboro Police Department Media Report For July 19-25, 2021