Two Sulphur Springs men, 20-year old Dillon Wayne Williams and 22-year old Harold Ryan Bell have been charged with three counts of burglary of a vehicle. Justice of the Peace B.J. Teer set bond at $2,500 for each charge for each man. The two men were arrested in the 400 block of Vonda Drive in Sulphur Springs at around 3:30 a.m. Sunday morning. Sulphur Springs Police Officers David Kelly and Sgt. Matt Glenn saw the men with flash lights enter a locked truck. Some stolen property was recovered.
- Greenville Women Jailed After Heroin And Methamphetamine Found During Traffic Stop
- Symphony League To Host 30th Independence Day Concert Saturday, July 2, 2022
- Obituary – Gary “Lucky” Stuckey
- Show Support For Local Coach Battling Cancer With Prayers, Donations Through Team Young
- Additional Steps Taken To Strengthen Child Nutrition Programs
- Dan Gregg