Two Sulphur Springs men, 20-year old Dillon Wayne Williams and 22-year old Harold Ryan Bell have been charged with three counts of burglary of a vehicle. Justice of the Peace B.J. Teer set bond at $2,500 for each charge for each man. The two men were arrested in the 400 block of Vonda Drive in Sulphur Springs at around 3:30 a.m. Sunday morning. Sulphur Springs Police Officers David Kelly and Sgt. Matt Glenn saw the men with flash lights enter a locked truck. Some stolen property was recovered.
- ICYMI: Flyer and QR Code For Next Week’s Youth Soccer Camp
- Meet Chris Lutz P.A. with CHRISTUS Trinity Orthopedic and Sports Medicine Clinic
- Early Plan For Jefferson Street-Loop 301 RV Resort Receives P&Z, ZBA Approval
- Nathaniel Waldrop
- Paris Junior College Sulphur Springs News
- Downtown Parking: Still An Issue?