There was a ground breaking for Diversified Minerals of Oxnard, California at the company’s planned site on Pioneer Parkway west of CMH Road and south of Main Street. The ground breaking featured comments from Sulphur Springs Mayor Freddie Taylor and Hopkins County Judge Robert Newsom. After the groundbreaking, I talked with Diversified Minerals owner Jim Price.
- Downtown Parking Poll: Most Want a Garage
- Preparing for a Heat Wave
- ICYMI: Flyer and QR Code For Next Week’s Youth Soccer Camp
- Meet Chris Lutz P.A. with CHRISTUS Trinity Orthopedic and Sports Medicine Clinic
- Early Plan For Jefferson Street-Loop 301 RV Resort Receives P&Z, ZBA Approval
- Nathaniel Waldrop