There was a ground breaking for Diversified Minerals of Oxnard, California at the company’s planned site on Pioneer Parkway west of CMH Road and south of Main Street. The ground breaking featured comments from Sulphur Springs Mayor Freddie Taylor and Hopkins County Judge Robert Newsom. After the groundbreaking, I talked with Diversified Minerals owner Jim Price.
- Paris Junior College Dual Credit Student Opportunities Growing, Regents Learn
- Wildcats and Lady Cats Basketball Teams Have a Big Month Scheduled in December
- Trading Post for November 27, 2020
- Butch McIllwain
- Tira City Council Scheduled to Meet Dec. 7
- North Pole Of Texas Continues 22-Year Tradition Of Free Train Rides