The Sulphur Springs City Council will take up a thorny issue during a workshop at noon Wednesday in the 2nd floor meeting room at City Hall. At issue are two ordinances dealing with general sign regulations and definitions and regulating placement and maintenance of on-premises and off-premises signs.
- Paris Junior College Dual Credit Student Opportunities Growing, Regents Learn
- Wildcats and Lady Cats Basketball Teams Have a Big Month Scheduled in December
- Trading Post for November 27, 2020
- Butch McIllwain
- Tira City Council Scheduled to Meet Dec. 7
- North Pole Of Texas Continues 22-Year Tradition Of Free Train Rides