The Sulphur Springs City Council will take up a thorny issue during a workshop at noon Wednesday in the 2nd floor meeting room at City Hall. At issue are two ordinances dealing with general sign regulations and definitions and regulating placement and maintenance of on-premises and off-premises signs.
- Lady Cats Pole Vaulter Claire Bybee Competes at State Track Meet Friday Afternoon
- 380 Agreement Granted For Towne Street Property
- Lady Cats Softball Takes Game 1 of Area Series
- J-B Weld Acquires HERCULINER
- AG’s Consumer Alert: Be Cautious When Purchasing Over-The-Counter Hearing Aids
- Lots To Celebrate In Tira: Law School Commencement, Birthday Celebrations