The National Weather Service in Fort Worth is offering its’ SKYWARN severe weather program in Sulphur Springs next week to get people prepared for the severe weather season this year. SKYWARN is scheduled next Thursday at Sulphur Springs City Hall from 7 p.m. until 9 p.m. The program is offered free and preregistration is not necessary. The class is for storm spotters as well as anyone with an interest in learning more about severe weather.
- Halloween Contest Lunch, Costume Contest Free for All Seniors!
- Five Arrested On Felony Warrants
- Commissioners Approve ETCADA MOU, Non-Consent Towing Advisory Board Appointements, Home-Delivered Meal Grant Program
- Weaver Cemetery Association Veterans Memorial Dedication
- The Johnson & Johnson COVID Vaccine And Booster Now Available
- Hopkins County, Other Local Taxing Entities To Receive Funding From Opioid Settlements