Three men from Atlanta, Georgia were arrested in Hopkins County just before 1 p.m. Thursday after they were found to be in possession of 110 credit and debit cards issued to third parties, along with a card reader and writer and two laptops. DPS Trooper Aaron Hanna stopped the vehicle the three men were in for a traffic violation on I-30 at the 134-mile marker. He searched the vehicle and found the items. 23-year old Ira Lorand Davis, 27-year old Henri Joel Origuinowet and 36-year old Georges Tene were charged with fraudulent use or possession of identifying information and engaging in organized criminal activity before JP Brad Cummings. JP Cummings set bond on each man at $50,000 for engaging in organized criminal activity and $35,000 for fraudulent use or possession of identifying information.
- Chamber Connection – June 29: Get Ready For The 30th Annual Independence Day Concert
- Sulphur Springs Resident Accused Of Choking Wheelchair-Bound Man
- Cooper Lake State Park Offers 31 Educational And Recreational Programs In July 2022
- Sign up Now: Kids College Starts at Paris Junior College July 18th
- Strategies For Feed Supplementation Of Cattle
- GE Healthcare Recalls CARESCAPE R860 Ventilator Due To Potential Early Backup Battery Failure