Three men from Atlanta, Georgia were arrested in Hopkins County just before 1 p.m. Thursday after they were found to be in possession of 110 credit and debit cards issued to third parties, along with a card reader and writer and two laptops. DPS Trooper Aaron Hanna stopped the vehicle the three men were in for a traffic violation on I-30 at the 134-mile marker. He searched the vehicle and found the items. 23-year old Ira Lorand Davis, 27-year old Henri Joel Origuinowet and 36-year old Georges Tene were charged with fraudulent use or possession of identifying information and engaging in organized criminal activity before JP Brad Cummings. JP Cummings set bond on each man at $50,000 for engaging in organized criminal activity and $35,000 for fraudulent use or possession of identifying information.
- New Ordinance Restricts Parking On Tomlinson Street
- City Council Approves Zoning Ordinances As Proposed
- Wildcats Point Guard LaModrick Johnson Signs With Concordia University Wednesday
- Lady Cats Softball Team Begins Area Series With Crandall Thursday at Nevada Community
- Race Recap – 2020 Thailand Jet Ski World Cup
- PJC Students Wishing to Walk Must Sign-Up for Time Slots