Dr. Michael Shortt is an Orthopaedic PA or Physician Assistant at Memorial Clinic. He works with Orthopaedic Surgeon Dr. Richard Graves. Both come from military backgrounds and they have worked together previously at army bases in El Paso and Fort Hood. Dr. Shortt sees patients who don’t require surgery. Shortt was a guest on KSST’s Good Morning Show with Enola Gay Friday morning.
- Commerce Man Arrested On Firearm Charge, Rowlett Man On Felony Warrant
- First Place Lady Cats Volleyball Team Collects Another District Win On The Road At Marshall, 3-0 Friday
- Inmate Accused Of Assaulting A Corrections Officer
- Paris District Road Report for the Week of November 2, 2020
- Wildcats Football Team Drops First Zone Game To North Forney, 56-21, Friday
- GoFundMe Set Up for Sulphur Springs Native